Park Li offers a range of development initiatives to build the strategic leadership capabilities of your organization and individuals within it. These initiatives build internal capability to implement change and energize employees.
The four strategic leadership programs build the strategic leadership capabilities of your organization and individuals within it. They also build internal capability to implement change and energize employees.
Strategic Leadership Basics
This course is a foundation for all other courses/programs. It builds core strategic leaderships skills.
The program helps leaders to:
- Understand their role as drivers of strategy and team leaders.
- Build awareness of their managerial style.
- Engage the organizational strategy, including their business unit's role in driving the strategy.
- Build skills in sharing the organizational strategy story with their teams.
- Set up a plan for building commitment to the organizational and business unit strategy.
All managers whose organizations are undergoing significant change due to newly launched strategies or significant operational initiatives.
30 or fewer
Maximizing Personal Impact
Intensive simulation-based program that builds on skills developed in Strategic Leadership Basics. Allows managers to reflect on their leadership style and how it impacts their own productivity and the work of others.
In this program:
- Participants manage a simulated financial service organization; based on their observed behavior.
- Each individual receives feedback on their strengths and development opportunities across a range of leadership competencies (e.g. ability to stay on strategy, act as an entrepreneurial force etc.).
- Based on the feedback data and individual goals, each participant charts a personal growth and development plan.
High potentials. This solution creates a forum of them to develop trust-based relationships with each other.
Trains managers to use participative brainstorming, decision-making, and action-planning techniques. Team members rapidly drive to closure on action items to which they feel a sense of personal responsibility for success. This methodology can then be used whenever managers need to build commitment for a significant change.
This program builds skills in:
- Effectively communicating key strategic or operational changes (refresher from Strategic Leadership Basics).
- Helping the team to identify “what do these changes mean for us?”
- Brainstorming on initiatives the team can implement to support the strategy.
- Identifying which key initiatives should be prioritized.
- Clearly determining which initiatives the team will commit to, and who will be accountable for those initiatives.
Targeted to managers who need to rapidly build commitment to the organization’s newly launched strategy or to newly introduced operational changes (e.g. introduction of SAP).
30 or fewer
My Business Unit and My Team
Participants develop their strategic leadership skills through a customized mix of business and leadership coaching and training, received just-in-time in the context of a live project. This dynamic and flexible approach to leadership development not only addresses key organizational challenges, but also builds intellectual capital, organizational capabilities and develops leaders and teams ready to face the next challenge.
At a minimum, the program involves:
- A full day kick-off session plus one on one meetings to identify individual goals.
- Weekly or bi-weekly project team conference calls.
- 1-1 coaching prior to the final project presentation, and a team debrief.
Particularly suitable for individuals in your leadership pipeline who will need to take on broad cross-functional responsibilities. Strategic Leadership Basics and Maximizing Personal Impact are strongly recommended.
12 weeks or more
5 or fewer